We Sell Custom Aluminum Stencils
The type of material a stencil is made of is largely dependent on three things: the type of markings being made, the type of material being used to create the markings, and how long you want the stencil to last. Cheap, single use stencils are often made of cardboard or other disposable materials that can soak up the paint and create unwanted blotches or rough edges. A better choice for many applications is either Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) or High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic. These plastics are far superior to a disposable stencil, but may deform or wear out over time.
However, if you want a stencil that is highly durable, easy to clean, and resistant to deformation or wear, you should consider investing in our high quality metal offerings. Each metal stencil is designed by our highly skilled team and precision cut using our state of the art CNC router. We use thermalized .080” thick flat aluminum stock in our stencil manufacturing process to ensure that they lay as flat as possible on almost any surface from standard pavement to smooth concrete flooring.
Get the Best Aluminum Stencil from Capitol Traffic Services
Our team works with each of our customers to make sure that their order is perfectly suited for the application process that will be used. That means that some of our stencils with have traditional, flat edges. However, most feature rolled edges that prevent overspray issues. We ship orders all over the United States.
Each metal stencil available is easy to clean and resistant to the types of scratches and cracks that plastic stencils can acquire over time. Because they are so easy to clean, your team can spend less cleaning up and more time getting work done.
Unlike other metals, aluminum is resistant to corrosion, which means that they won’t rust if you accidentally leave them out in the rain or snow. Of course, taking proper care of your stencil will improve its already long life. Another benefit is that they aren’t going to slowly degrade in sunlight the way that the plastic variety can. This allows you to experience long term functionality regardless of the types of weather conditions you have to work in.
We Keep Common Stencils in Stock
In order to make sure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, We maintain a large inventory of common stencils in a variety of standard sizes, including:
- Letter/Number Kits – We keep a wide variety of letter and number kits in stock to make sure that our customers can get exactly what they need when they need it.
- Road Stencils – We carry STOP, YIELD, or SCHOOL ZONE, and many more options.
- Curbside Stencils – Stencils are often used to create curbside pavement markings to designate a FIRE LANE, LOADING ZONE, or NO PARKING ZONE.
- Parking Lot Stencils – We stock handicap parking space, traffic flow, garage level, and fire lane options.
- Traffic Control Stencils – Passive traffic control can be achieved by utilizing stencils to create clear, consistent traffic markings that are commonly understood. These markings include directional arrows, lane designation, and more.
- ADA Compliant Stencils – The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) requires very specific designation of handicap parking spaces and other accommodations that must be made in publicly accessible areas. Each stencil is ADA and MUTCD Compliant.
Get Custom Aluminum Stencils — FAST!
Despite our large inventory of aluminum stencils, we often have customers who request a stencil that is customized in some way. These customizations can be anything from special sizing to a completely unique design. Thankfully, you’ve found the perfect place for custom aluminum stencils. Our CNC router can be programmed to create a stencil of virtually any word, shape, or design that you can think of.
We ship the custom stencil to you fast. Once you get your design idea to our team of experts, they will have your custom stencil designed, cut, packaged, and shipped out in just 3-5 business days.
But you may be wondering what you can do with your custom stencil. Well, we’ve had customers request just about anything you can think of for custom stencil creation. But there are a few commonly requested stencil types, including:
- Company Logos
- Stylized Words or Phrases
- Hop Scotch Layouts and Other Playground Designs
- …and much, much more.
Basically, if you can imagine it, we can help you create it. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you create the perfect custom stencil.