Few things in life are as important as traffic control equipment. We often don’t consider the potential dangers that our daily commutes entail. There are a lot of bad drivers out there, and sometimes roads are marked with aging signs or are missing the traffic control equipment they need to alert drivers of upcoming conditions.
Traffic control equipment is meant to keep drivers safe, and actually streamlines the flow of traffic in the long run. Without proper traffic control, traffic would come to a grinding halt due to traffic accidents, jams, and roads not having the traffic control required for ongoing maintenance and updates.
In Stockton, signs and equipment rentals are especially necessary due to our growing infrastructure and the roadside construction projects required to keep it going. This equipment is designed to keep workers, drivers, and pedestrians safe.
Capitol Traffic Services offers the Stockton signs and equipment rentals you need.
Stockton Equipment Rental
Usually, when you think of a “project”, you think of something temporary – something to be completed within a certain amount of time. That means you only need rental equipment. Capitol Traffic Services offers everything you need.
Transverse Rumble Strips
These are very efficient pieces of equipment that can be laid down and put away quite easily. They alert drivers through a combination of physical and audial sensations. When a vehicle is traveling into an area that is forbidden, they will alert the driver and compel them to change course.
Temporary Traffic Lights
These are great for:
- Special events
- One-lane work zones
- Bridge repair
- Emergency back-up (in case a standard traffic light has malfunctioned or been damaged)
This is a great product to have if you want to keep foot traffic out of certain areas. Barrier tape is often referred to as “police tape” as the police often use this to keep pedestrians out of crime scenes. Our barrier tape is easy to set up and will keep both pedestrians and drivers out of forbidden areas.
In Stockton, equipment rental companies wouldn’t be complete without delineators. Our delineators are temporary arrow tops with 12-pound bases. They come in:
Delineators are an easy and convenient way of maintaining the safety of work zones and controlling traffic flow.
Safety, Traffic, and Construction Cones
If you need to control traffic flow into or away from certain areas, then our traffic cones are ideal for you. Our traffic cones can be used to:
- Separate lanes
- Merge lanes
- Direct traffic along roadside construction projects and work zones
- Keep certain areas within work zones separate
Of all of our Stockton equipment rental products, our traffic cones are some of the easiest and most convenient products to set up and put away after their use.
We offer durable barricades that can absorb the impact of vehicles and redirect them away from certain areas. We also offer a variety of barricades that can simply alert drivers of upcoming forbidden areas and serve as a cushion for impacts if they do occur. In Stockton, equipment rental companies like Capitol Traffic Services often sell or rent barricades to construction companies for safety and efficiency. Our barricades are easy to move around, set up, and put away after their use.
We offer many different barricades, including:
- Type I, Type II, and Type III Barricades – These are simple barricades available in plywood and plastic that will alert drivers and pedestrians of forbidden areas.
- Pedestrian Barricades – These are comprised of heavy-duty galvanized steel. They’re portable and reliable.
- SafetyRail® ADA-Compliant Pedestrian Barricade – These barricades meet all ADA guidelines and MUTDC 2009 edition standards as a longitudinal channelizer and a sidewalk closure.
- SafetyWall™ ADA-Compliant Pedestrian Barricade – These are great for keeping pedestrians safe and for indicating accessible work zones.
- TrafFix™ Water-Wall Water-Filled Barrier – These are durable, water-filled side protective temporary crash barrier systems. They can be used for a variety of situations, including work zone safety on highways and roads and protecting pedestrians near a construction site.
We have many commonly used signs readily available. With our sign shop, Stockton and surrounding areas can all benefit from what we have. However, if you need something a bit more custom with specific designs and labels, we can create them using our CNC router. Just let us know what you need and we’ll get to work on creating it. Afterward, we can ship it out to you in no time.
Banner and Project Signs
If you have a major project going on, we can create the perfect sign for it. If you have some kind of event like a wedding or graduation party, we can also create signs tailored to your event with custom messages, names, and even symbols. We offer:
- Banners in Matte, Gloss, Full Color Digital, Hemmed, and Grommet.
- Project Signs in Coroplast, Plywood, Full Color Digital, and Aluminum.
Temporary Traffic Control Signs
We can rent Stockton signs out to you if you only need them on a temporary basis. They will accommodate temporary work zones, roadside construction projects, and related endeavors.
- Signs indicating roads under construction
- Signs indicating beginning and end of work zones
- Maintenance and utility work signs
- Road work signs
- Incident management signs
In Stockton, signs are often used to warn drivers of upcoming hazards. Certain road conditions can make driving difficult and dangerous. Certain weather conditions are common in certain areas as well that drivers need to be aware of, as well as wildlife that can pose a hazard to drivers. We offer:
- Hills and Grades signs
- Wildlife Warning signs
- Divided Highways signs
- Road Surface Warning signs
- Road Width Restrictions signs
- Weather Warning signs
- Lanes and Merges signs
- Traffic Control Notices
- Advance Traffic Control signs
- Intersection Signs
- Truck Rollover Warning signs
- Curve with Speed Advisory signs
All of our regulatory signs are created in conformity with ADA regulations and the California DOT. These signs include:
- Speed Limit Signs
- Weight Limit Signs
- Parking Signs
- Yielding Signs
- Stop Signs
- Truck Routes Signs
- Truck Speed Limit Signs
- Weight Limit Signs
- Passing Signs
- Slow Traffic Lane Signs
If you need Stockton signs made in strict conformity with the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), Capitol Traffic Services provides them. Our ADA signs are made to be highly visible both day and night. Those with impaired vision will be able to see them quite well. We also offer signs complete with braille that can be read through tactile touch. Our ADA signs include:
- Handicapped Parking Signs
- Informational Signs
- Safety Signs
- Fine Signs
- Restroom Signs
- Custom ADA Signs of all kinds (just ask us!)